Sunday 18 January 2015

Sarah Update: Week 3

Tuesday 13th - Sunday 18th January 

Considering how tired I was and the pain I was in on Tuesday, and having 3 days not doing anything, I still managed to rattle up more than I realised this week. I've tried to do a couple of laps of the big car park at work on my lunch to get some fresh air and to rack up a few miles.. think I managed to do 4 miles across the week. 



Didn't do anything Tues or Weds but on Thursday I did bit of walking around Chester on my lunch with a 20 minute short but sweet gym session in the evening! 

Friday was another Gym session on the Wave Machine! As was Sunday (today)! 



Saturday was a bit of a fail.. there was someone on the Wave Machine so I hit the cross trainer as it was  a bit more help on the fitness/weight loss side of things but the milage was a bit pants! So I did a bit on the cross trainer as well as about 20 mins power walking on the treadmill! 



THIS WEEK'S TOTAL: 27 MILES 
SARAH'S TOTAL SO FAR: 62 MILES 



DON'T FORGET TO DONATE YOUR MILES - JUST DROP US AN EMAIL OR TWEET/FACEBOOK US! :)


www.facebook.com/lukeandsarahs3000milechallenge
www.twitter.com/lc_sj3000bcrt
lukeandsarahforbcrt@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment