Monday 12 January 2015

Sarah Update: Week 2

5-12 January 

So after a bit of a quiet first few days, I definitely had to step it up in the 2nd week! Admittedly, I've not been jogging again as a) I'm rubbish, b) it's been windy, wet and horrible and c) I'd be running for hours on end if I wanted to do all 28 miles (average we need to do a week) by running! 


However, I've discovered Body Combat! I've never done this before so didn't know what to expect.. oh my days, I nearly puked after the warm up alone! It was definitely a challenge but I actually really enjoyed it and have actually been twice in 3 days. It's a great way to do 5000+ steps in the space of an hour! 



I've done the classes and hit "the bum wobbler" a couple of times too as again, if you stay concentrated and just breathe through the pain, I can wrack up to 10-15km in about an hour (maybe a bit longer if I get distracted by mahjong on the gym machine!)


I'm definitely starting to hurt today and didn't really realise how much I'd done in such a short space of time until I just added it all up and sorted the photos out for this post - most of this weeks miles for me were done over this weekend as I didn't have anything else to do so I spent most of it in the gym and then again at Combat tonight! 

THIS WEEK'S TOTAL: 25
TOTAL ALTOGETHER: 35

Don't forget that you can (and please do as my ankle hurts and I've pulled a stomach muscle.. ) get involved and "donate your miles" by emailing us at the address below with a gym/running/combat selfie and how many miles you've done! Easy peasy - get your trainers on! 

Email: lukeandsarahforbcrt@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment